Monday, January 17, 2011

She treats me bad, but I still need her.

Snapshot_20110117_4

Gosh, it’s been suuuper busy for me lately. My boyfriend came around for New Year’s and stayed almost three weeks! And my dear friend Jeshee arrived last week, and she’ll room with me until mid-March! We’ve been doing lots of shopping, sight-seeing, gabbing, etc, so I’m sure there will be lots to tell in the coming weeks.

Right now I’m super beat. I walked my boyfriend to the train station really early this morning, and I have a feeling it will be a long day with lots of stuff to do for school and for my internship. Anyway, now that Sami’s gone, I guess I’ll have a bit more time on my hands.

At least I have my furry cape, which is almost the same thing.

Sigh. Cue my sad song:

No comments:

Post a Comment