Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crumbling teeth and all.

 [hosonozu [hosonozu a

Kyushu Medical Books via Bibliodyssey

If you were 17, would you feel the same way?

But when I was 17, I liked thinking that people were really kind.  I’m not sure I even knew what kindness was; maybe I just made up my own mind about it, maybe I wasn’t able to define it outside of the realm spun by Belle and Sebastian and all of those dudes. It doesn’t really matter that much anymore.  You  see that not even birds are kind.

Above you have dermatological anatomies as seen in instructive pamphlets held today at Kyushu University in Fukouka, Japan.  I liked the caption on the above ones that spoke about “alien impregnation”. But some of these leaflets are really creepy.

[kodomosodaturuoshi 1840

No comments:

Post a Comment