Monday, March 22, 2010

“What if there are more heroes like him? What if courage and imagination became everyday mortal qualities? What will become of us?”

clashtitans1 clashtitans2 clashtitans3 clashtitans4 clashtitans5 clashtitans6  clashtitans8 clashtitans9 clashtitans9a clashtitans9b clashtitans9c clashtitans9d clashtitans9e clashtitans9f  clashtitans9h clashtitans9i clashtitans9l

I needed to revisit the original Clash of the Titans before the new one hits the theaters (because this did make me go “Yes!” upon seeing the trailer).  I don’t think I ever got into it as a kid, which explains my retarded fixation with it as a grown-up; the whole time I was watching the movie I wanted to manufacture kaleidoscopes and figurines, make stop-motion battles and getting down to some serious double exposure exploits. And looking at the two-headed dog made me go for yet another long awaited revisit.

Damn you, Sam Worthington. You may play badass but Perseus you are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment