Thursday, September 29, 2011

Monsters.

Snapshot_20110928_3

Uhh, yeah. I don’t know what that’s about, either.

I must have already blabbed about it, but I can’t get over being officially done with school. A diploma, me! Who would’ve thought. The real world has been okay thus far, but the lack of employment opportunities makes me think that this bubble of freedom will start oppressing me before I can begin to enjoy it. I’m already looking for ways to fill up my time: Dutch lessons, part-time job hunting, and going to several project meetings. Not at all young mula, baby, but it’ll do for now.

Oh, and did I mention I’ve been playing around with clay again? The medium is rather handy at helping me connect with my emotions, like, for real:

anigif

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, clay! Also do more blog posts, please. I really like em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the end of education! I went through about three months of stubbornly sticking to my one day a week at work, pretending I had more important things to be doing... Then I gave in, but I'm clinging onto that one day between part time & full time! Good luck with everything, congratulations! & if the worst comes to the worst maybe you could sell awesome clay gifs somehow?

    ReplyDelete